The first regional convention for practitioners in the field, EBcon opens up the opportunity to stay up to date with current transitions and learn how to accommodate them in a successful strategy.
With over 14 years of experience in recruitment marketing and talent attraction, Catalyst Solutions was able to curate top speakers in the employer branding world and bring valuable content that will contribute to the professional development of each attendee.
If you still wonder whether you should book your place at EBcon, here is a list of reasons why every Employer Branding or Talent Attraction enthusiast needs to be part of the very first regional convention dedicated to this subject:
- You will have access to a line-up of attentively selected speakers in the field, a very diverse list of professionals gathering together over 100 years of experience in employer branding, all in different industries. The list includes serial disrupters in the world of hiring, thought leaders in recruitment marketing, employer branding consultants and practitioners in the field. Here are some of the speakers that will be joining us on the 18th of June:
- Johnny Campbell – CEO/Co-Founder @socialtalent.com
- Emily Firth – Founder and Employer Brand Consultant @TheTruthWorks
- Dave Hazlehurst – Partner @Ph.Creative
- David Thompson – Founder and Lead Consultant @PeopleBrandLTD
- Rebecca Causey – Global Talent Marketing Lead @IBM
- Oana Iordăchescu – Global T.A. Manager @Criteo
- Modiara Kamps – EMEA Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing– Consumer Tech @Amazon
- Robert Lewis – Employer Branding A.M. @L’Oréal
- Olga Wettler – CEE Employer Branding and Recruitment Manager @Starbucks – Armrest
- Estera Anghelescu – Recruiter and Employer Branding Director @ Kaufland Romania and Moldova
- You will become part of a communityof over 300 local and international practitioners. During the event, you will be able to engage with other enthusiasts that share your drive and passion around the subject.
- Expand your knowledge and find new solutions to your dilemmas by getting access to showcases on talent attraction practices and employer branding strategies, insights on how to create authentic EB content, the importance of storytelling, information on how to create candidate personas and thoughts on the impact and importance of crisis in employer branding.
- Gain a new perspective on the labour market and discover why now is the moment for companies to be even more preoccupied with investing in Employer Branding strategies.
- You will be able to hear about the speakers’ experiences in companies like LinkedIn, Booking, Zalando, Harman, IBM, Amazon, L’Oréal, Kaufland;
- And all of this can be accessed online, with just a click of a button 😊
The event welcomes every practitioner, every Human Resources, Marketing or Employer Branding enthusiast willing to expand their knowledge on the field.
Check the agenda and book your ticket here.